I.I.S. Smart Card Briefing System (S.C.B.S.)
The I.I.S. Smart Card Briefing System will eliminate time keeping track of HRA Briefing Sheets and recalling them when personnel needs to make a HRA re-entry.
Exelon’s LaSalle Station requested a customized solution to electronically manage their HRA Briefs.
- Create an electronic form of HRA Brief worker has to carry
- Better way to document HRA Briefs
- Eliminate time keeping track of active Briefs and expiration times
- No more reissuing lost or misplaced active brief paper work
System consists of 3 Components:
Activation Stations, Check Stations, Smart Cards
2018 Q2 New Features:
- Added Time Track mode which can record entry and exit to an area
- Added set point data viewable on check station
- Added ability to set the brief duration for up to 1 year
- Added logout option on activation stations
- Added time left on brief to check station so workers would know when their brief was about to expire